Saturday, June 21, 2008

~My Reflections~


So I'm starting with some of my older reflection pictures. I did these back in April and May. We had gone to the rose garden with my dad and step mom and Gabbie seemed to be fascinated with her reflection in the water.

She is my lil poser!! SOMETIMES!!



Here is looks like she has finally discovered that she can see herself in the water!

She was supposed to be playing in the sprinkler but decided the water on the sidewalk was more fun!

A little blurry but like the full body reflection!
Well here are the newest ones. We went to riverside park because I wanted to take the kids pictures because I don't have the moo-laaa to pay for sears portraits for now..So anyways I know some of you will think I practically live here cause I take so many pics there! But I just think it is a really pretty park to take pics at and I have really nowhere else to go and take pics. I'm limited..lol Neways I had a really good time taking pictures and I will post the pics of the kiddos on my family blog.


Of course reflection of the beautiful water fountain!


The gazebo.. not really a good reflection ..I needed a lil more sun but we went later in the evening due to the heat!


Battle of the ducks here..lol This lil guy was following us around like feed me but we didn't bring bread this time because last time we did no one was hungry except my 2yr old!


Ok so this is just a water puddle with the cloud reflection in here! Yeah we actually got enough rain to have water puddles!


Ok I saved the dorkiest one for last..lol Gabbie was cooking her lunch in the microwave and I just so happen to see a reflection of her arm in the microwave and had to grab the camera! I was desperate..lol

Well that is all I have to share I might get more later not sure! Hope everyone enjoys! Can't wait to see everyone else's pictures!

~HUGS~

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Great job Angie!! Love the sidewalk reflections and the Park too...that poor little duck he was just soooo hungry, lol...

ERIN said...

great photos....I love the pictures of gabbie...she is such a cutie.

Helen said...

Great shots Angie! Love your older pool reflection ones and the duck looking at himself is a classic.

Dig-Photos n Scrappings said...

wow good job. i like the top ones so cute.. and poor duck so hungry..
smile

Karin said...

Very cute!!!!!! These are all beautiful!!!!! Great job!!!!

Rania Maatouk said...

Great shots!

Jodie Redman said...

Great photos! I love the one of your little girl squatting on the sidewalk!

Wendy said...

What's up Angie? How come you can't upload photos? The challenge doesn't end until Weds at midnight?

Helen said...

So sorry you are having troubles uploading Angie!