Sunday, June 15, 2008

~The Last of the 5's~

So here are the last of my 5's!! I really had fun with this challenge..made me have to think a lil harder in which sometimes I don't like to do...lol Neways we went to the park this evening and fed the non-hungry ducks!!

5 People and 5 ducks..couldn't believe I got this pic and really wasn't counting the people only ducks but looks like one duck really didn't want his/her picture taken!!


5 Ducks relaxing!!

5 Ducks telling me to kiss their butts they've had enough pics!!

I know that the framing challenge is over but I got this shot this eve and just thought I would share. Of course got a few more framing ones too that I might post later!


~HUGS~

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Excellant Job Angie, love the five ducks and five people...lucky shot there!! Beautiful job on all the ducks and lol to the duck rearends! Beautiful fountain photo too!! Your doing a fantastic job with your camera!!

evanwick said...

Great job!! I love seeing how everyone is doing this!
Laura