Well I actually was able to get out of the house this weekend. Its a wonder what a lil bit of griping will do when they wont get your freaking car fixed. What was supposed to only be 4 or 5 days has turned into 2 weeks and still going!!! They cant seem to get their heads out of their butts and order the right part.. Neways chewed them out and well they gave us a loaner car for the weekend so I did a lil picture taking and some of it I guess you could say was out of my comfort zone..
5 Tree branches with a lil sun peeking through!
5 Trees at sunset!
5 Wooden fence post!
5 Whatever kind of flowers these are!
5 Point harness!..lol getting back into my comfort zone(taking pics of my kiddos..lol)



5 comments:
Oh Angie you did a Marvelous job!! Love the tree and the sunset, Fantastic job...The five little fingers was too precious!! Good thinking on the 5 fence post and good eye on spotting the five flowers...lol to the toes...If you did leave your comfort zone you did a spectacular job of it!!
Great stuff Angie...you should step outside your comfort zone more often! Love the sun peeking through and the fence posts are my fave. But lots of good imaginative shots though.
awesome pictures.....I like the texas trees....really good job.
These are all SOOOO great! You did awesome!
Wow, these are all so cool!!!! I love each one, but the "5 lil fingers" is my fave- it's just sooooo darn sweeeet!!!! Great job here!!!!!!
Post a Comment