Thursday, June 5, 2008

Framing..maybe!


Ok so this is going to be alil challenging for me since I actually had just learned about framing in my photography class I took about a month ago. All I have for now is one pic and not really sure if it totally qualifies!! From what I could remember I didnt think it has to be a full frame or it might I dont know but Im just gonna post this and ya'll tell me!!



Well there it is... and please someone tell yeah or neah.. cause Im still learning all this fun stuff!!

I will work on more hopefull over the weekend if I get a chance!

4 comments:

Helen said...

This looks really good. We are all learning....such a fun lesson though. Can't wait to see more.

ERIN said...

that's a great picture! I am still learning too so don't worry I am sure yours will always be better than mine :)

Kelly said...

Looks Great Angie!!!

Wendy said...

Angie this is beautiful and no it does not have to be a full frame! Love it!!