Miss Gabbie posing by a tree trunk!
I was actually surprised on how well my lil Exilim did on this photo and I adjusted NOTHING!!

Banana tree leaf!
Rain drops after all the WONDERFUL rain we are getting!
Ok so this lil guy was a woolly booger..lol
Several different textures here!
This is a gorgeous wall outside of my home town Ill post more later!
Fuzzy Butt!! This lil guy was observing my nephews feet for food!
Again amazed at what this lil camera can do!

My apt walls!
Well these are what I came up with. Not sure all have to do with good texture pics but I had fun taking them! If your interested in more pics from our vacation I will be posting them on my other blog feel free to come check it out later!
~HUGS~

7 comments:
Love that banana leaf....great photos TFS!
Angie you have out done yourself and I am so PROUD of you! I love the contrast of Gabbie with the bark of the tree, sweet! Also the sunflower contrasted with the tree is fantastic too. The squirrel tail and the snail, awesome...The banana leaf is excellent texture. The cliff wall near your home town another great job!! The brick wall good thinking!! You ma'am have done a wonderful job and I see you are learning to have fun with your camera too!! Yea!!
Wow! These are all great shots!!! I love the sunflower!!! Gorgeous!
great job with the challenge! that flower shot is gorgeous!
You've got some great pictures here. Love the one of your daughter in front of the tree! Great banana leave too.....I'm loving what everyone came up with!! TFS!!
Wow what a variety of textures you have. Love the squirrel tail and the flower and the banana leaf. Where was the banana tree ? I thought you lived in Texas ? Do you have them there ?
Great work !
Ahhh...Rock Creek! I haven't seen that in several years :(
Post a Comment