Tuesday, November 25, 2008

~Weather~

Well didnt have alot of time to get out and about to take these wonderful pictures of weather here in Texas so here is what I got from my front porch. I time stamped the first 2 to just show you how fast the weather here changes!!..lol

Pouring Rain

Bright and sunny!
Following morning with all the fog!

6 comments:

Leah said...

Wow the weather does change fast doesn't it? Love the last shot of the fog. I can't wait to do some fog photos myself!

Anonymous said...

Love the fog photo too. I get so tired of the for (Marine layer as they insist on calling here on the Central coast) Great photos for this challenge!

Helen said...

wow...seems like so many places all over the world experience changing weather so quickly. LOL. Great shots Angie...I love the fog.

ERIN said...

I love the fog! there are palm trees in texas...I never knew....lol

Wendy said...

Ya know you could stop hogging all that rain and send some over here....When did it rain? It hasn't rained here in quiet sometime? Good job on the date/time stamps, lol...Wait 5 minutes and it will change, the weather that is...Really great photos Angie!! Love the palm trees...I need to plant some...by the time we get our house built they'll be 20 ft tall, lol...Have a good Thanksgiving :o) Erin has been in the North so long she forgot what the South looks like and that there are palm trees here...he he he...

Free Spirit said...

Love the last pic. Looks so spooky like. Good job.