Well here is my low light for this week! Didnt really get a chance to play with it much but I thought since I got a wild hair to put the Christmas tree up lastnight I would take a few of Miss Gabbie playing with the lights! Enjoy!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Oh Angie how sweet!! This would look cute on a Christmas card!! Great job Ma'am!
oh lovely shot Angie...what gorgeous lighting!
This is nice. She is so cute. I took a picture of a Christmas decoration too.
I love these kinds of pictures. Love it. Aren't you an early bird. That is early for christmas.
It's a really great shot! I wanted to do Xmas lights too, but I have been forcing myself to wait to put up our tree.... it's been a hard battle. LOL
wow that one is soo sweet.. how u do that? I gonna try my teens!! giggle!!
Aww. What a sweet photo!! WEndy is right. That will make such a great christmas card!!
Gabbie is getting so big! what a great shot.
Very beautiful shot! Perfect lighting.
This is sooooo sweet!!!!! Looks like it belongs on a Christmas card!!!! Great job!
Post a Comment