So here are my entries for the week!! I just love playing around with the color on my photos!! It was a very hard decision to choose which one I wanted for the entry this week...so I just posted tons!..lol But this one is my entry for the week!
These are just some of the others that I have done!
Before
Before
Hope you all enjoy!!!










9 comments:
Angie I love how you play with the color accent, sweet!! Great job on all your photos and you did a terrific job! The first one is my favorite...love the colors of his jeans and the pumpkins!
ah Angie these are great and it looks like you have been having fun and that is good to see. I just love the first one, however, the last shot in the rain really appeals to me. Great job Angie!
My gosh, these are fantastic. But my favorite is the top one. What a cuttie!
Great editing, you sure had fun :) My favorite is your top photo's with the pumkin!
These photos are just too cute!!!
Love your color game!
awesome results!!
I specially love the rainy one!
val
Your photos are all terrific!! I wish I could do the color accent, but I don't have that capability right now. I LOVE the way it looks!! You've done a great job!
All of these are absolutely precious!! I love the one with the red sucker. Too yummy!! Great job!
These are fantastic! Love them all equally.
Post a Comment