Saturday, July 12, 2008

~Filling my Frames~

Well I got a few (or too many) fill the frames!! I love close ups! Of course I didn't step too far out of my comfort zone but I just cant help it they are just too darn cute not to take pics of!! Neways some of these are recent and some are old and may not even qualify but I threw them in here anyways!! Enjoy!
~TY TY~

~TY TY thinking~

~Gabbie just loves to be nose to nose with the camera sometimes~



~TY TY posing for mommie~

~All clean after a bath~

~Did just a lil touch up to this one~

~My nephew Ben~

~Was excited about the rain we were getting~

~Very tired...long day at the zoo~(could have filled the frame a lil more)

~Fun day swinging~

~Gabbie's younger days~

~She loves smelling flowers~

~Ok so this is a lil out of my boundary..but still could have had a lil more frame filling~

So here are some filling the frame if I can get some more before the end of the challenge week I will share some more. But for some reason I am having a hard time finding time to do anything right now.. not sure why..with a 2yr old and a 4 1/2 month old..lol Neways I know I said I was going to put pics up on my other blog but ummmm I haven't found the time and as I am typing this it is 1:00am and my 4 1/2 mo old alarm will be going off at 5am...So I will get it wrote another day.

Night

~HUGS~

3 comments:

Helen said...

Great work...full frame portraits are wonderful. Love your b/w touch up one...great job. Hope you have a nice rest.

MamaSnapped said...

Love the 3rd one! Love those eyes!!! Great shots!

Free Spirit said...

Love the kid pics. Especially ty ty thinking. Did you a great job. Gorgeous blue eyes. Keep up the good work.