Here is my entry for this week!! Its from February this year when I went home to visit my family in north Texas!! Wish we got snow like that in south Texas but NO it only happens every 100years...lol Enjoy! I wont really get a chance to get out and capture much more pics of foliage have a lot happening this week! If I get a chance Ill post more later! But this is my pic for the collage!

9 comments:
LOL Angie...glad that was in N. Texas and NOT here...I can live without another snowfall for awhile here...It was awesome though when we did get it and Christmas eve to boot!!
Makes me think of Christmas at once... thank you !!!
I am always amazed by snow photos seeing as I have only seen snow a handful of times in my life. This is a great shot Angie.
great snowy shot!
Take care for your busy week ;-)
val
Snow and all this is beautiful!!
Totally love snow me and my daughter can't wait for the snow to come :)
Oh I wish it snowed here! Lovely photo.
Just love a white world in the winter. It's so beautiful. Love your picture.
oh, you've got me wanting snow!
Post a Comment