Well this weeks challenge was fun!! I loved it cause I just LOVE having an excuse to make my hubby go with me to the park to take some pics of the kids. He's like not again! Why so many pics? And I just tell him deal with it because you can NEVER have too many pics of your babies
Hope you all enjoy!
I love them all but the first one is (I GUESS) my favorite and will be my entry for the collage!
14 comments:
Angie these are fantastic and yes that first one is so darn cute and adorable!! Great job! Where is little Ms. Gabby? Or is Ty being a camera hog? LOL...He is so sweet!!
these are great! I love them. Ty looks like a little Tom Sawyer!or Huck Finn...I am not sure which
Ah these are super Angie....just great in b/w. And yes that first one, superb composition and crop.
Oh yes, I go for the first one, definitely !
awww they are gorgeous photos! I LOVE the first one and the colour work on the last one.... .
How cute!!!! Great job!!
Ohhh these are adorable!! The first one is perfect!!! But they are all cute!!
Stunning little boy, great job with this photo shoot!!
So cute! Great pictures!
How could you decide on just one favorite??!!
Just beautiful!
beautiful blue eyes.. like that ones.. smile
Oh my goodness, these photos are too precious. I just love him in the little cowboy hat!! and that last photo is simply captivating!!
She is so cute. Great pictures.
OMG! These are so beautiful. Love the one at the bottom the most. Those beautiful blue eyes!
Post a Comment