Wednesday, September 24, 2008

~My Mornings~

So Im a day late and a dollar short to enter the voting part of the contest!! But thats ok I still can share my morning with everyone!!
So here is how my morning starts.... I get up and open all the window and blinds and get a good look at what the day looks like..


The of course like everyone else(of course no one was brave enough to take this picture) and dont deny it ... its part of your morning...lol

Then off to make a pot of coffee.....


Then get my breakfast made..tastey and healthy huh?...

Well by the time I get it made of course I dont get to sit down and eat it cause look whos laying in the hallway throwing a fit cause she is definantly NOT a morning person!!



Well there is just some of my morning... I know that some of you that know me know that I do have a 7mo old that still gets me up at 530am to eat.. but he goes back to sleep ...so my morning doesnt officially start till I get up up for the morning.. Hope you all enjoyed!
~HUGS~

5 comments:

Helen said...

I am so sorry you missed out on the collage Angie. These photos are great. I love the sun streaming in your door and the loo well good on you! No one was brave enough. But that last shot - hahahaha - fantastic!!

Life in Colors said...

Haha, the toilet is fun,, and the last one is totally funny! Great photo's !

Dnadryad said...

muahahaha, the last one is just terrific !! lolrotf

MamaSnapped said...

That last shot is hilarious!!! Gosh I love it! Konked out in the floor!! LOL

Wendy said...

Angie you had me laughing with Gabby laying in the hallway...I am like that most mornings but I can't lay down in the hallway and throw a tantrum, lol, Nobody would pay attention to me :o( and the dogs would maul me with kisses!...Great morning photos and nope no one would have been brave like you and take a photo of the toilet but it is a morning essential. Great job on all your photos! Loved them!